Springhouse Senior Living is (still) actively responding to the COVID-19 pandemic
During the COVID-19 pandemic, the health, safety and well-being of our residents and staff are and always have been our top priority.
Springhouse Senior Living continues to take extreme prevention and protection protocols as outlined by the CDC, the department of health and Commonwealth of Massachusetts, to ensure proactive measure and prompt response as the situation evolves and hopefully draws to a close.
We are also deeply grateful and appreciative to all our healthcare heroes within Springhouse Senior Living. They have been working hard to support and care for our residents during this difficult time, and keep our families connected to their loved ones.
We are currently continuing our protocols of:
- Screening visitor and staff for any symptoms, including temperatures
- Requesting the use of hand sanitizer upon entering the community
- Restricting activities that involve large crowds or sharing food and drink
- Continuation and training on the use of proper hand washing and use of preventative measures.
- Sanitizing the high touch points within our community including doors to the community, elevator buttons, stair way railings, chair rails and telephones to name a few.
Thank you for your continued support and for being a valuable member of our community.
We are #springhousestrong